| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valdivia in June is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is soggy with rain time and again. A wopping 414mm (16.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 24 days.
- In June the blue above Valdivia is really dreary having an average of just 1:32 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valdivia June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Valdivia, Chile
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Valdivia:
- El Tambillo, Chile - 249 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNE
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) N
- Carahue-Sendos, Chile - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) N
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 125.5 kms (78 miles) NNE
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NE
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) NE
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 37.9 kms (23.6 miles) NE
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 99.7 kms (62 miles) E
- Panguipulli, Chile - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) E
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) ESE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) SSE
- San Pablo, Chile - 71.7 kms (44.6 miles) SSE
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Bariloche, Argentina - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) SE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 166.6 kms (103.6 miles) SSE
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) S