| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valdivia in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain once in a while. Circa 119mm (4.7in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 15 days.
- In October the skies in Valdivia are a little dull with on average a mere 4:05 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:15.
- There are approximately 8:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valdivia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Valdivia, Chile
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Valdivia:
- El Tambillo, Chile - 249 kms (154.7 miles) N
- Angol-Los Estanques, Chile - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NNE
- Los Sauces-Sendos, Chile - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) N
- Carahue-Sendos, Chile - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) N
- Temuco-Maquehue, Chile - 125.5 kms (78 miles) NNE
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 121.8 kms (75.7 miles) NE
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) NE
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 65.5 kms (40.7 miles) NE
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 37.9 kms (23.6 miles) NE
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 99.7 kms (62 miles) E
- Panguipulli, Chile - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) E
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) ESE
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 64.7 kms (40.2 miles) SSE
- San Pablo, Chile - 71.7 kms (44.6 miles) SSE
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Bariloche, Argentina - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) SE
- La Ensenada, Chile - 166.6 kms (103.6 miles) SSE
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 182.1 kms (113.2 miles) S